Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Making Money

I am one of those individuals who works and earns a scarce amount of money. That I hope will change this year. Everyone who has worked with me, with the exception of two people, has been thrilled with my ability to write what was needed and with my ability to listen and understand.

I have taken great pride over the years in my ability to tackle many diverse subject areas. I was trained to think in an interdisciplinary fashion. It is what makes things interesting for me. It is also what makes life more complex.

What is your specialty? I am often asked. I try hard not to narrow my scope of inquiry. Many find that disconcerting. "Of course you struggle, you are all over the place. You need to find a niche and develop it." I did, in a fashion, find my niche. It has always been women. But, I make a distinction about my own writing and writing what others need or want. I do not have the luxury to just write about women.

Be that as it may, I have determined that this is the year I will hit it big. Hit it big with my own works and hit it big in my writing business. That also includes the workshops that I offer for women ( a separate business, but a business nonetheless.)

I have started the year with quite a few requests by people to help them with their books, partially written, not yet begun, whatever. I look forward to helping others see their books become reality. I also look forward to my writing a new screen play and selling it -- BIG TIME!

I am looking to allow abundance into my life in all its manifestations. There, I have made a public declaration of my intent and I will see it happen.

No comments: