Sunday, August 31, 2008

A new season begins

It is amazing how connected my life is to the rhythm of my children's lives.  The academic season has begun, my son has gone off to college and my daughter has started high. This week I begin a new and very exciting job utilizing all my skills. And so, we all begin a new chapter in our lives and I trust that we will all grow and succeed in our efforts.

 I am looking forward to the challenges and the creative energy that will result from my efforts. The realities of such a position touch many aspects of my life; and there is a spiritual component to this as well. The potential for positive change is always present, both on a personal level and on a global level.

Of course I am working for a not for profit. I could not handle a corporate environment. I also get to continue to work from my home and be here for my daughter-- that too is significant.

The process of change is unavoidable, the result of that change -- my personal change -- is dependent upon me. I look forward, as I usually do, to the opportunity to learn and grow.

No comments: