Friday, August 22, 2008

A season's passing

I am not sure about the title of this post. It strikes me a melancholy. Perhaps it is. My son is off to college, doing well -- as I knew he would.  My daughter has started high school, though I am not pleased about where she is in school. I have gotten a new job. 

Thus, the summer comes to a successful end. I am still stuck on the school calendar. My job begins Sept. 1st and it has potential for wonderful experiences. The position requires that I use many of the skills I have amassed over the years.  It is exciting and scary at once.

My marriage continues on. I am not sure how much longer we can exist in this particular frame work.  Great discomfort for both of us.

I am working on staying positive and hope with the passing of summer my propensity to be negative will pass as well.

No comments: